What's Hot Right Now

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stalking the King...

I now know I am not a Stephen King stalker. How you ask? Well because I got a book from the library about his lost works. That author is a stalker! I am just an amatuer fan. Lol. But a huge one! Still reading Just After Sunset and loving it! You know, all of the stories are good. Some are very very good. And every so often there's one that just rocks my socks. So far "Harvey" is that story in this collection. It never ceases to amaze me how the man can tap into our deepest fears and convey the feeling of terror and make it all seem so normal. I mean there I was reading the story and thinking that I would be thinking the exact same things about my husband that the main character is and I was so focused on how good he is at getting into people's heads that when the main point of the story began to seep into my thinking...it was kind of a "wham!!! that's some scary shit!". That's why I love the King!



So again...for any fans out there...get this book! More later...just had to rave about him some more...



not-a-stalker-I-swear,

gert♥

No comments:

Slideshow