What's Hot Right Now

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Look who's talking...

Not mature?! What?! I'm not the one who drinks caprisuns. Or has a Hello Kitty liter. Seriously.

So I finished not only Book 1 Blood Brothers but also Book 2 The Hollow in the Nora Roberts Sign of Seven trilogy! Omg. Good Stuff!!! The plots were good...you can't go wrong really with Big Bad Evil thing versus Good, slightly extraordinary, people. The characters are definately worth caring about. And it's funny, sexy, entertaining. And scary...gotta love that! I'm anxiously awaiting Book 3 The Pagan Stone which comes out November 25. Definately a recommended read!

Next I'm moving on to a book called The House at Midnight by Lucie Whitehouse. It's an author I've never read but it caught my eye at the library. Looks spooky. I'll let you know!

I'm going to get Lulu on here to do a review because she's been reading a couple of young adult series that I don't read lately. Just in case anyone wants to check out that market!

what a good day for a book,
gert♥

No comments:

Slideshow