What's Hot Right Now

Friday, November 14, 2008

Mature?

Gert,
I guess you might be the wiser, but I'm not so sure about maturity. I mean please, you know I only drink caprisuns! I have been Christmas shopping the last few days, so I have yet to finish A Little Bit Wicked.


All four books by Stephenie Meyer were an absolute thrill to read. Don't we read books to escape for a while and live in another world, time, or place? She provided tons of people with not only those basic desires, but a real thirst for the next book. Heck, I was excited about the next chapter. I have found scads of books I enjoy, but few that I NEED. Crazy? Maybe, but I'm also a Titanic fan. That should explain a lot.
The final book in the series was indeed a perfect conclusion. Either team Edward or team Jacob can be happy with it. I just hope Ms.Meyer will let us know how four of my favorite inhuman characters are doing in the future. Who is not worried about the next time they see the Volturi?



P.S. I just wanted to add a title to my favorite series list. Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon, is for sure one of the most emotional and gripping reads I have ever experienced. There are others in this series of course, but start with this one and let me know what you think. Yes, Gert gave it to me!

Love and escaping,
Hildi

No comments:

Slideshow