What's Hot Right Now

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Soo full of it!

Gert,
You always did drink the sodi's! And now we get the girls their own drinks and the husband and I share. You guessed it. He drinks all my sodi!



Well, I finished FAEFEVER! I must confess to being slightly cross with the author, Karen Moning. Her books are thrilling and scary and very sexy. However she leaves us on the edge at the endings! Then I have to wait for the next installment. I know that is part and parcel with a lot of series books, but to me it is frustrating. I have become so hooked on the characters and the city of Dublin, that I feel like I am there waiting for the bad guys to get me until another book comes out. Ms.Moning truly delivers on the suspense.
In FAEFEVER, our main character is learning even more about the people and fae around her. She still isn't sure if there is anyone she can trust and it's getting down to crunch time. Bad things are about to happen in Ireland and possibly our whole world. Can't wait to see who helps her out of this one or if she's strong enough to do it on her own!
Since I have a little wait for the next in the FEVER series, I decided to read a different one by Karen Moning called The Highlander's Touch. There are quite a few Highlander books that Ms. Moning has written and they are all creative gems. Also in some of the later ones like, The Dark Highlander and The Immortal Highlander she actually leads us to the Fever series with certain characters.


Picture me with Highlanders. OOOOHHHH! Hildi

No comments:

Slideshow