What's Hot Right Now

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

whatever!

Gert,
Good lord! I can't wait to see that movie! Stephenie Meyer is one of the best authors I've ever read. Her world is truly captivating and addictive. I have finally finished Breaking Dawn and I am most happy with the culmination of the four books in the series. By the way Gert, it is also your God given right to remain seven years my senior. Ha!

What I recently read( before Breaking Dawn):

was the first in a whole family of books by Victoria Alexander. Gert read three of them and brought them to me. I have to say the first one I read was not so great. Don't get me wrong, the characters are colorful and easy to like. The plot is well thought out. I just am not a fan of so much internalization on my character's parts. I prefer more dialogue. The book I finished is Let It Be Love. As I said Gert liked it and there were some good points so I will read the next one I have of hers.

A Little Bit Wicked is about a friend of the main character in Let It Be Love, and his leading lady. He is bound and determined to escape the bonds of matrimony as are four others in their group. As these stories take place in England in the mid-nineteenth century, and our gentleman are under various pressures to do just that, it looks like it might be a good one. I'll let you know.


One I would recommend:

to anyone who likes vampires and other fantastic creatures, is When Darkness Falls. It takes you on a frightening journey from Scotland to the French Quarter. Shannon Drake spellbinds you with her dark forces and even darker hero. OOOOOHHH! I get goose bumps just thinking about using the bathroom in a dark house!!

Love and light-switches,
Hildi

No comments:

Slideshow