What's Hot Right Now

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Older and Wiser {of course!}

I may be seven years your senior but that just means I'm seven years wiser! So stick that in your juicebox and suck it!



Still reading the Nora Roberts. Didn't have a lot of time to read yesterday. So I'll just open up a discussion about the best book series ever:




The twilight series by Stephanie Meyers.



Honestly, this is one of the best series I've ever read. Ranks right up there with Harry Potter. And I don't say that lightly because Lulu, Jethro & I were addicted to those books. I picked up the book twilight for Lulu on the recommendation of a friend of hers and then read it myself on a whim. I rushed out to buy the second one. I was for sure hooked on the world of Bella & the Cullens. I must admit to being a huge Jacob fan though and bawled at the end of the third book. I know there's been some flack about the fourth book but I thought it was fantastic and was thoroughly satisfied with how it came out. I think she stayed completely true to her characters and storyline which can't be an easy task for a writer. Especially when the books became such a huge phenomenon. I know I personally recommended them to MANY people.



Cannot wait for the movie to come out! Fingers crossed that they do a good job. I'm pretty happy with the choice of actors. I know Lulu & I will be there opening night with a group of friends and surrounded by other fans. That always makes it soooo much fun!



love & anticipation,
gert♥



ps- hit us up with some of your book recommendations or just chat about the twilight series. We LOVE comments!

No comments:

Slideshow